We provide corporate administration and secretarial services to help our clients keep and meet the demands of all the relevant Cyprus regulatory authorities. Our goal is to provide administration services that meet the day to day operations of our clients
Our expert team promptly responds to client requests and provides flexible, timely and professional solutions to address all issues. Since corporate administration needs greatly vary, we always adapt our services based on our clients’ needs.
Our diverse and flexible corporate administration services include the following:
- Company secretaries, responsible with the compliance to local and international statutory obligations.
- Directors, who are able to control and be satisfied with the activities of the company.
- Resident representatives and a registered office for the company.
- Maintenance of all required records, including statutory record and company meetings minute books, communications with staff members etc
- Advice on legislative changes that have an impact on the company’s statutory requirements
- Administration of daily corporate processes, including correspondence, phone calls and emails.
- We provide boardrooms and support facilities whenever necessary, for all types of business meetings.
- Keeping up with statutory documents required by local or national authorities, which means sending applications or filling in documents on behalf of the company.
- Preparation of notices, agendas, and schedules, attending and taking minutes of business meetings.
- Maintenance of business relationships with local partners, companies, suppliers or companies in affiliation with the provision of corporate administrative services.
- Insurance of compliance with the AML Cyprus legislation.