Cyprus is one of the first countries in the European Union to transpose the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive into its national legislature. Coupled with the enactment and constant modernization of the Cyprus Alternative Investment Funds Law, Cyprus is transforming into a very attractive and competitive environment for the evolvement of the national alternative investments industry.
To date, the Island is considered as a European and International Investment Funds Hub accommodating sophisticated fund structures as well as fund managers. The Cypriot jurisdiction has a provision for setting-up both the Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS).
SIGTAX is a reputable Cypriot funds company, offering a whole package and independent service to fund managers and clients. With an extensive local and global network, SIGTAX can help you choose the key parts of the Fund: Investment Manager, Auditor and Depositary among other qualified professionals you might need.
Our Fund Services team comprises of expert professionals with vast experience in investment funds. The team is made up of certified accountants and lawyers, and CySEC accredited professionals among many others.
Reach out to SIGTAX for:
- Fund set up and licensing services
- Evaluation of the AIF that perfectly meets your needs
- Help with preparation of your AIF Application for Regulatory Approval
- Follow up and monitoring of your submission until Regulator approval
- Fund Administration Services
- Handling of all filings required by AIF Law and CySec
- Handling of all statutory obligations, including tax and VAT
- Maintainance and monitoring of investor registries
- Arranging for the issue, conversion, transfer, redemption, allotment and/or purchase of shares